Friday, January 27, 2017

FRIDAY STIR FRY - Direction

https://morguefile.com/
I've been giving a lot of thought lately about the direction this blog should take. I think I would like it to be more than just my rambling thoughts. The problem is, I'm not an expert at anything, except - according to my son - griping.

I've had many jobs in my life, but not a profession. Well, except the few years I was a dental assistant. But, let's face it, who wants to read a blog about that?

I've worked in a Hallmark shop, a hot dog stand, a thrift store, and a factory. I've worked at Bass Pro Shops - headquartered in my home town - twice. For the last seventeen years, a government desk job, pushing papers. I've had flea market booths.

None of those jobs make me qualified to hand out wisdom or advice about anything.

Of course, I've written and published a book. One book. Well, two if you count my short story collection. By no means does that make me an expert.

If you have any suggestions for this blog, I would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment