Friday, October 23, 2020

FRIDAY STIR FRY: Where Is It?


 I thought this picture was funny. Here is this soldier searching for something in the distance and the bird seems to be trying to help him. 

What are they looking for? Perhaps the bird is just looking for fish to eat. The soldier is probably on the lookout for the enemy. Or, maybe not. 

On a more spiritual level, they could both be looking for a purpose to life. Or somebody to love. Or friendship. 

Maybe, like me, they are hoping to find inspiration. It's out there somewhere. 

Actually, I found inspiration this morning while having breakfast with some of my writing buddies. I am thinking of writing a cozy mystery for NaNo this year. I'm a big fan of Murder She Wrote so, I thought, why not. I was having a hard time figuring out what my setting should be and they helped me decide. 

I'm going to keep this inspiration to myself for now. But, stay tuned.                                                          

 








 

2 comments: