1. My son and daughter and grand children. Even though I don't get to see them often, they are present in my heart.
2. My job. Sure it drives me crazy and I really would rather not have to work, but I know there are a lot of people who would love to have a job.
3. My little house. Yes, it's in the ghetto and it's old and run down. But, I love it. Plus it's really cheap and my landlords are nice people.
4. My new car.
5. My friends. There aren't many, but the ones I have are true blue.
6. My relatively good health. My knees are bad, but other than that, I'm healthy.
7. My novel. Even though it hasn't found a home yet, I'm proud of it.
8. NaNo. I failed to reach the goal, but I got some words down. And without this wonderful program, I wouldn't have #7 to be thankful for.
9. Price Cutter grocery store online shopping. I hate going to the store and for a $5.00 fee, they will shop for me and all I have to do is go pick it up!
I thought it would be hard to come up with ten things, but it was easy peasy. I hope you all had a happy and thankful Thanksgiving.
Now it's your turn. Tell me at least one thing you are thankful for.