Here is my list of thankfulness.
- Family. Even though they don't live close by, I at least get to talk to them on the phone or see posts on Facebook.
- Friends to spend the day with. What a great bunch of people.
- A roof over my head as humble as it may be.
- A job I hate. Sounds weird, but really, not many people like their jobs. I'm blessed to have one.
- A car to drive to that job.
- America. I don't go around waving flags and such, but even with all our country's faults and troubles, I'd certainly rather live here than Syria.
- Which brings me to freedom. I can dress however I want. I can go wherever I want. I can read whatever I like.