Saturday, November 28, 2015

FRIDAY STIR FRY - Oops - Make That Saturday

http://www.morguefile.com
Yeah, I forgot it was Friday. Well, I knew it was Friday, I forgot I was supposed to blog. To be fair, I was still in a turkey coma. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Or, if you don't celebrate the holiday, you at least found something to be thankful for. After all, that's what it's all about (although the eating part is pretty great).

Here is my list of thankfulness.

  1. Family. Even though they don't live close by, I at least get to talk to them on the phone or see posts on Facebook.
  2. Friends to spend the day with. What a great bunch of people.
  3. A roof over my head as humble as it may be.
  4. A job I hate. Sounds weird, but really, not many people like their jobs. I'm blessed to have one.
  5. A car to drive to that job.
  6. America. I don't go around waving flags and such, but even with all our country's faults and troubles, I'd certainly rather live here than Syria.
  7. Which brings me to freedom. I can dress however I want. I can go wherever I want. I can read whatever I like.
That's pretty much it. Take a moment and compile your own list. I guarantee it will make you feel better about life.

2 comments:

  1. There is no perfect country. If you've got to live in an imperfect one, I'd rather it be this one.

    ReplyDelete