Friday, January 6, 2017

FRIDAY STIR FRY - Big Plans and Lists and Such

https://morguefile.com

So, last week I promised I would let you know what resolutions I have already given up on. I actually didn't officially make any. I've muddled things over in my head, but I haven't written anything down. If you have ideas in your brain, but nobody is there to hear them, do they still make noise?

I have hopes. Yeah, let's go with that.

  • I hope I can finish and publish another book. I have three drafts. Surely I can complete one of them? Of course to do that, I will need to actually write.
  • I hope I will write. 
  • I hope I can start a freelance career. I got the idea a few months ago when I wasn't sure about the future of my day job. I've spread the word some, but I still have a lot to learn and obviously I need clients.
  • Get back to being consistent with posting to this blog.
That's pretty much it. In order to accomplish any of these hopes, I will need to be less lazy. Which reminds me, I need a nap.

What are your hopes this year? I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment