Sunday, July 22, 2012

TEMPERATURE RISING



As much as I hate snow, doesn't that look refreshing! That was taken in my backyard a couple of winters ago. I thought with this horrible heat wave most of us are suffering through, it might be nice to realize it's temporary. Much like other things in life. Including life itself. Did you ever read the book "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff"? It's full of good reminders and lessons in patience for all of us.

Speaking of lessons, I'll be using my own pictures from now on for your enjoyment. I found out a blogger friend got sued for using a Google Image, which is what I used to do. So, since I don't want to be sued, you'll only see my horrible attempts at photography from now on. Sorry about that, but they might be good for a laugh.

I hope the people in Aurora Colorado can learn to laugh again. Such a tragedy. I was perusing Facebook today and there are so many opinions from my acquaintances about gun control. The only thing I'm going to say is nobody should be able to purchase a semi automatic gun. What - Bambi might get away if you have to reload? That's all.

Try to stay cool and stay calm wherever you may be.

1 comment:

  1. Never compare yourself--or your progress--to others. Find a pace you're comfortable and get to work! Slow progress is still progress.

    ReplyDelete