Friday, November 21, 2014

FRIDAY STIR FRY - Thanksgiving - sort of

Well, as you can see from the NaNo word count widget over there, I haven't made much progress on my story. Oh well. I've got five days off over Thanksgiving with nothing to do. Perhaps I can make some headway then. Pretty sure 50,000 is out of the question. I would be happy if I could just fill some gaping plot holes with plot bunnies. If you see any of those elusive things hopping around, send them my way please.

http://www.morguefile.com


Speaking of Thanksgiving, I've seen a lot of people on Facebook posting what they are thankful for. It's been interesting to read those. There's plenty of hate and discontent in the world so a little thankfulness is refreshing. I always have a hard time making my own list. It's not that I'm not thankful for stuff, it's just that sometimes it's hard to put into words. And that statement is coming from a writer. Weird. Kind of like a turkey in a graveyard weird.

To my readers here in America, Happy Thanksgiving. To the rest of the world, be kind to one another.

PS - My friend Tierney James will be hosting me on her blog this coming Monday the 24th. Be sure and stop by. It's a fun interview if I do say so myself.   

 http://www.ptierneyjames.blogspot.com








No comments:

Post a Comment