Saturday, December 27, 2014

SATURDAY LEFT OVERS - Yep, Did It Again



 
http://morguefile.com



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Yep, I did it again. I was off work yesterday and totally forgot to blog. Makes me wonder what will happen to my time management if I ever do get to retire.

So this time of year we are all supposed to ponder what happened in our lives last year and what we want to accomplish this year. That whole New Year's resolution thingy. Right?

I would certainly be remiss if I didn't acknowledge the wonderful fact that my first novel was published!! That's big. No wait, that's huge!!!!

Other than that, I don't have much. Same old job, same car, same house. There's something to be said for stability right? Or should I call it stagnation? Other than the excitement of Beyond The Horizon's release, my life has been pretty dull. 364 days of dull. Not that I'm a fan of drama. Quite the opposite. I loathe drama. Especially made up drama. You know the kind people invent just to get attention. Count me out.

So, what can I change this year so my life isn't so stagnate? Oh, I don't know, finish my second novel maybe? I'm beginning to wonder if that will ever happen. I have good intentions, but not so good follow through. The problem with writing is, YOU GOTTA WRITE. Yes, I'm yelling at myself because I can't bend my foot back far enough to kick myself in the ass. Maybe I could hire somebody to do that. Oh, wait you have to have money to hire people. And since my book didn't make diddly squat, that hiring thing is not an option.

It comes down to me.

                                                       I'm screwed.

1 comment:

  1. Don't mind me. I'm just now getting around to reading Christmas posts!

    ReplyDelete