Saturday, July 2, 2016

FRIDAY STIR FRY - I Know, It's Saturday

http://morguefile.com

 
 
Here is my obligatory fireworks picture for the 4th of July. Yippee.
 
I'm not feeling very festive this year. I'm already tired of hearing fireworks going off in the hood and it's just Saturday. I have a feeling I'm becoming that grumpy person that yells "Get off my lawn". Every neighborhood needs one, so why not me? I think I could pull it off quite nicely. I have a loud voice and a menacing look, both considered necessary for the job. I rarely talk to my neighbors so they already know I'm anti-social. Where do I apply?
 
Maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I don't have a friend with a boat inviting me to the lake. Hell, I don't even own a grill to make hot dogs and hamburgers. There won't be a fireworks show at our double A baseball stadium this year because the team is out of town. So what is a person to do?
 
Write this blog post I guess and practice my scowl to use on the neighbor kids.
  
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment