Do you ever wonder 'what the heck'? I'm pretty sure everybody does. Here is my list of 'what the heck' moments I've experienced lately.
- What the heck happened to my life? The older I get the more often I ask this question. The years go by so fast.
- What the heck happened to the good old days? When kids would play outside without fear. When summer evenings were spent under a shade tree snapping green beans. When friends dropped by your home instead of just sending you a message on Facebook? Again the older I get . . .
- What the heck happened to people being civil to each other?
- What the heck is happening in the world lately? Too much hate and intolerance.
- What the heck is happening to our political system?
- What the heck happened to kids being respectful of their elders?
- And when the heck did my hair get so grey, my belly get so fat, and my body ache so much? (see #1)
How about you? What are your 'what the heck' moments?