Saturday, June 4, 2016

FRIDAY STIR FRY - Another Year Older

http://morguefile.com

Yep, another birthday came and went. I guess I should be happy to see another one considering my age which is ... let's just say older than dirt.

Best part about the day? My employer gives it off with pay. Yea!

I didn't do much. Watched oldie tv - Perry Mason and Matlock. Took a nap (because that's what old people do). And then went to my hangout for a free beer. I was in bed by eight o'clock. Exciting right? Bet you all are so jealous.

My son shipped me some items off my Amazon wish list, so I got stuff I needed and wanted. Good boy! Other than that, it was an ordinary day. No cake, no balloons, no fireworks. I do enjoy a good fireworks show but alas it wasn't to be.

Today, I'm writing, which is a good thing. No hangover like in my younger days. So, maybe I am not only older, but wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment